SACAP Vacancy : Procurement Administrator - Finance
Thursday, 20 April 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the Identification of Work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Procurement Administrator - Finance
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with good work ethic and analytical thinking skills that works well independently. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and can work well under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
· Facilitation and coordination of the procurement function within the organisation.· Responsible for the administration and execution of procurement of goods and services.
· Provide support in the Procurement Process (request quotes);
· Contributes towards the attainment of the Company’s BBBEE targets
· Responsible for purchase order amendments.
· Accurate maintaining and updating of the Supplier procurement database on a daily basis.
· Communicate professionally with suppliers and other stakeholders.
· Capture Purchase orders.
· Monthly supplier reconciliations.
· Assist in Tender Evaluation Process.
· Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
· Matric with Accounting.
· Degree/National Diploma in Finance/Supply Chain Management.
· Two to three years Procurement or relevant experience.
· Knowledge of Pastel and would be an advantage.
· Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager: Finance.
Closing date: 05 May 2017
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 51 Wessel Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, Sandton, 2128.