Reconciliations Officer – Finance (Temporary)
Wednesday, 01 June 2016
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP's primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of architectural professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the Identification of Work (IDowW) that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Reconciliations Officer – Finance (Temporary)
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with a good work ethic and analytical thinking skills that works well independently. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and can work well under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
· Oversee the accounting records of Registered Persons.
· Invoicing and Collection of Revenue.
· Reconcile all the control accounts.
· Reconciliation of SARS accounts.
· Maintain records of Accounts Receivable system.
· Prepare the month-end, quarterly and year-end reports in relation to revenue collection.
· Assist with the production of reports for preparation of Annual Reports and Audits.
· Collate and ensure newly registered persons on YM have profiles/accounts in Pastel
· Ensure all the profile fields are populated to ensure seamless integration of the dues and
store orders into the relevant Pastel profile.
· Matric with Accounting.
· A three-year national post matric qualification in Finance will be an added advantage.
· Three-year Revenue experience.
· Knowledge of Pastel and YM (back-end) would be an advantage.
· Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Closing date: 11 June 2016
If you have not heard from SACAP within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026.