International vacancy : Architect - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Thursday, 18 January 2018
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
International vacancy: Architect – Amsterdam, Netherlands
DesignConnector is looking for an experienced architect for one of its clients with a focus on interior projects.
Requirements for the position
- Do you possess great spatial awareness and do you find it a challenge to consult with a client to translate their wishes into a suitable design?
- You are very creative, accurate and able to communicate well and present your design effortlessly to the client.
- You make plans for the various design phases and you have close contact with the project leader, suppliers and (sub) contractors.
- You have an eye for architectural details and can signal the need for useful building interventions in time. You also have knowledge of the total spatial experience such as walking routes, lighting, climate, acoustics and functions and know how to manage these closely.
- You can, if necessary, manage a design team but also work together in a team.
- You can continue to work in a structured way, even under time pressure and in stress situations.
- You are able to communicate and master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Qualifications and Experience
For the position we are seeking someone who has an academic qualification, experience of at least 7 years who can demonstrable work experience in the field of Architecture or Interior Architecture. Preferably you know how to work with various modelling software (such as VW, SU, ID, AI, PS).
What will our client offer you?
The function is initially available for six months but offers opportunities for the future.
We can fill in the role on a freelance, part-time or full-time basis.
The client pays a market-based rate and has challenging projects ready to start.
You become part of a great young team with enthusiastic colleagues. In short, a challenging job with a healthy and modern company.
As a company, they belong between the better office designers in the Netherlands but still see plenty of opportunities to take further steps in form, function and content to catch up with the front runners in the market. It’s a Design & Build Company who develop with their own studio more and more paid designs and studies. This is where they expect enormous growth potential. In order to reinforce these great ambitions, we are looking for you.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? In that case we would like to receive your application, portfolio including resume.
Guus van Maarschalkerweerd
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org