African Construction Expo and Totally Concrete Expo - 23 and 24 May 2017
Friday, 19 May 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
SACAP is a Regulatory Sponsor of the African Construction Expo and Totally Concrete Expo which will be held on 23 and 24 May 2017.
Please quote Ticket Code: AP26 when you register here for your FREE expo pass and stand a chance to win over R100 000 worth of prizes!
Be a part of the largest gathering of built environment professionals in Africa
Why you should attend the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo:
· Meet over 80 trade partners and associations who can help you to reach new markets
· Network and build relationships with fellow attendees from across the globe
· Advance your career by earning CPD points accredited by SAIBD.
· Connect with like minded industry stakeholders.
· Explore six dedicated built environment zones.
· Hear from the industry thought leaders in our FREE workshop programme. SACAP &
SAIBD are having a panel discussion on Addressing transformation in Architecture
through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy.
The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo represents the entire built environment value chain with six dedicated zones, allowing you to navigate your way through the expo efficiently.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information,