SACAP vacancy : Finance Administrator - Debtors x 2
Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the Identification of Work (IDoW) that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Finance Administrator – Debtors x 2
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with good work ethic and analytical thinking skills that works well independently. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and can work well under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
- Oversee the accounting records of Registered Persons.
- Invoicing and Collection of Revenue.
- Allocation of unapplied and unidentified receipts.
- Management of the records for the RP’s.
- Maintain records on the Accounts Receivable system.
- Prepare of the reports on a regular basis.
- Collate and ensure newly registered persons on YM have profiles/accounts in Pastel
- A three-year national post matric qualification in Finance will be an added advantage.
- Three-year Revenue experience.
- Knowledge of Pastel and YM (back-end) would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Closing date: 05 December 2016
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 51 Wessel Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, Sandton, 2128.