SACAP vacancy : Front Office Assistant - Temp
Friday, 06 May 2016
Posted by: Munetsi Chiunda
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP's primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of architectural professionals within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the Identification of Work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing Guidelines Professional Fees.
Position: Front Office Assistant - Temp
SACAP is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic person to join SACAP as a Front Office Assistant.
To deliver friendly Front-Office customer service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all in an effort to support the efficient operation of the Council.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Receive and direct visitors by notifying hosting staff of visitor arrival.
· Answer and channel telephone calls and email messages.
· Deal with all general telephone and personal inquiries from the public.
· Develop and maintain employee and department directories.
· Act as relief to Contact Centre Agents when required.
· Assist with administrative overflow work, when required.
· Coordinate messenger and courier service.
· Ensure a safe and clean reception area.
· Conduct regular checks of telecommunication system.
· Coordinate the booking of meeting rooms and preparation thereof.
· Conduct regular and adhoc security checks and report any security issues.
· Facilitate evacuation, in cases of emergency, by acting as a first point of contact for
employees, visitors and the emergency services
· A relevant post-matric Certificate or Diploma would be an advantage.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with at least 1 year in a corporate environment.
· Switchboard Operations.
· Business Etiquette
· Computer Skills.
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager: Registrations and CPD.
Closing date: 20 May 2016
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026.