South African Council for the Architectural profession (SACAP) response to COVID- 19 and Alignment to National Lockdown Declared by the President
Sandton / 24 March 2020
Dear Valued Stakeholder,
The SACAP continues to prioritise the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, registered persons and all its stakeholders during these challenging times. The SACAP also has a responsibility to ensure the continuity of its operations in order to attend to urgent and critical queries from our registered persons, and other stakeholders, as well as to continue delivering on its mandate during the national lockdown.
The President of South Africa, Mr Ramaphosa, has, on 23rd of March 2020, announced that the National Coronavirus Command Council had decided to enforce a nation-wide lockdown for 21 days with effect from midnight on Thursday 26 March 2020.
Following the announcement, the SACAP has put the following measures in place;
- All staff members will work from home effective 12h00 on the 24th of March 2020 as our offices will be physically closed
- Call forwarding from each extension has been set up.
- Staff members have been equipped with internet access to enable them to work from home.
- All email queries will be attended to as normal with remote access.
- All administration work will continue as normal.
For any assistance required please contact the following;
Toto.email@example.com or (011479 5041 /072 832 8293)
· Professional Statutory Services - Registrations, Re-registrations and CPD queries
Nita.Schmidlin@sacapsa.com or (011479 5022 /071 329 3374)
Grace Sibaya (082 529 2408) - PSS
· Finance department: (Accounts and Payments Queries)
Joey Modiselle (072699 4342) - Debtors Administrator
Yonela Ndabana (072682 6490) - Debtors Administrator
Matilda Bila (072688 0841) - Debtors Administrator
Lebogang Rakgetsi (072657 1238) - Debtors Administrator
Bongi Zukane (072678 0170) – Creditors Administrator
Maphuti.Mothapo@sacapsa.com or (011479 5025 / 072816 6999) – Finance Manager
Maduwele.firstname.lastname@example.org or (011479 5028 / 060966 6916) – SM: Finance
· Education department: (MTR and PPE)
email@example.com or (011479 5042 / 060997 9692)
· Legal department: (Complaints of improper conduct)
Kgaogelo.Mashile@sacapsa.com or (011479 5034 / 066485 8787)
Ntanganedzeni.Makakavhule@sacapsa.com or (011479 5032 / 066485 8713)
· Stakeholder relation departments :
Ntokozo.firstname.lastname@example.org or (011479 5046 / 082 327 2139)
· For accounts queries:
· To submit proof of payment (POP)
· For any other matter
As the current situation changes continuously and rapidly, we will keep you updated on any changes to the above arrangements.
We appreciate your full cooperation and understanding as we are facing this pandemic challenge as the county and the world.
Advocate Toto Fiduli