Professional Practice Examination: 26 September 2019
Monday, 29 July 2019
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE EXAMINATION: 26 SEPTEMBER 2019
The next Professional Practice Examination (PPE) will take place on 26 SEPTEMBER 2019. Please note the following important dates:
26 September 2019 - Examination date.
1 August 2019 - Applications open;
29 August 2019 - Closing date for applications to write the PPE;
6 September 2019 - Confirmation eligibility to write the PPE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ELIGIBILITY TO WRITE THE PPE
In terms of the PPE Policy, the following requirements must be met before an applicant is eligible to write the PPE:
- A Candidate can only apply to write the PPE if he/she has completed the full period of required recognised practical experience. This implies that the Candidate must adhere to the following conditions, before he/she will be allowed to write the PPE:
- Candidates must have been registered for the following number of months:
o A minimum of two years for persons registered as Candidate Architects, Candidate Senior Architectural Technologists and Candidate Architectural Technologists;
o A minimum of three years for persons registered as Candidate Architectural Draughtspersons.
- Candidates must have submitted the required number of Monthly Training Records (MTRs) for the period stated above.
- The period of internship shall commence on the date of registration, confirmed to the Candidate in the letter confirming their SACAP registration number.
- MTRs for any period of time that a Candidate has not been registered or that a Candidate has been removed will not be taken into consideration;
- The minimum value units for each category of experience, as set out in the Practical Training Policy, must have been claimed.
- All applicants are required to pay the full PPE fee with the submission of this application.
- No application will be considered without the full payment.
· Standard/Non-Standard Venues:
- Standard Venues:
The Standard Venues are: Bloemfontein
- Non-Standard Venues:
This form must be submitted if you want to write the examination at any other venue, whether in South Africa or abroad.
PLEASE ensure that you indicate the city/town that you wish to write in, at the space provided on the form.