Advertisement: HR Manager
Thursday, 02 May 2019
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP is established in terms of Section 2 of Act No. 44 of 2000. SACAPs mandate is to protect the public by setting up standards for registrants’ education and training, professional skills, conduct, performance and ethics; keep a register of candidates and professionals who meet those standards; approve programmes at Architectural Learning Sites which professionals must complete maintaining a register; and take action when candidates and professionals on the register do not meet our standards.
Position: HR Manager
(1) To contribute to the achievement of the organisation's strategic objectives by providing Human Resources expertise and, support with particular emphasis on developing, recommending, communicating sound HR practices and processes.
(2) Responsible for providing a comprehensive people management service to the organisation through guiding, coaching and supporting managers and staff in navigating and complying with HR policies and procedures, and working together to achieve best practice across all areas of HR.
(3) To ensure that employment systems within SACAP are compliant with legislative and statutory requirements.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Develop, institutionalise HR Management systems (i.e. strategies, processes, policies and procedures). Monitor implementation thereof, and update when necessary.
· Manage Organisational competencies.
· Manage Organisational Design.
· Develop and Coordinate the SACAP performance management process and ensure alignment with the industry best practice.
· Drive Organisational Development initiatives (Culture, Values and Change Management).
· Drive Transformation and Employment Equity (including disability) programmes.
· Develop a Talent Management strategy, including Succession Planning.
· Develop, manage and conduct Induction Programme.
· Develop, implement and manage the learning and development interventions of the SACAP workforce.
· Manage funding for learning and development initiatives.
· Drive Recruitment, Selection and Placement initiatives
· Responsible for the onboarding and exiting of all employees
· Facilitate all Labour Relations, including disciplinary and grievance processes.
· Co-ordinate Employee Assistance Programmes.
· Provide technical and professional support to ensure SACAP complies with relevant legislative requirements dealing with the employee's life cycle.
· Develop a reward management programme and manage activities in relation to compensation and employee benefits.
· Liaison with relevant service providers for benchmarks.
· Develop and Maintain HR Policy Manual and Staff Circulars.
· Compile HR Management reports.
· Payroll management - Maintain Payroll and related input and verification data.
· Manage and Maintain staff records.
· Provide technical and professional guidance to SACAP employees and management in relation to HR Management.
· An appropriate National Diploma or Bachelor's Degree.
· A relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years related HR Generalist experience.
· Valid driver's licence.
· Project Management.
· Implementation of the performance management system.
· Budgeting/ Financial Management.
· Payroll Management.
In this position you will be reporting to the Registrar.
Closing date: 15 May 2019
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128