Advertisement: Creditors Administartor
Thursday, 02 May 2019
Posted by: Wilson Muhlari
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP is established in terms of Section 2 of Act No. 44 of 2000. SACAPs mandate is to protect the public by setting up standards for registrants’ education and training, professional skills, conduct, performance and ethics; keep a register of candidates and professionals who meet those standards; approve programmes at Architectural Learning Sites which professionals must complete maintaining a register; and take action when candidates and professionals on the register do not meet our standards.
Position: Creditors Administrator
(1) To ensure timely and accurate capturing, reconciliation and payment of creditors accounts.
(2) To carry out routine bookkeeping duties.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Capture suppliers on Pastel system.
· Maintain records of the accounts of suppliers.
· Manage invoice ageing report.
· Liaison with suppliers and resolve account queries.
· Foreign Payments Confirmation (Inbound and Outbound).
· Process Supplier Invoices against the Purchase Order.
· Verify Invoices received and supplier Statements.
· Capture invoices received on the system and prepare Supplier Payment Recons.
· Prepare payment batches.
· Send Remittance Advices to creditors.
· Perform creditor’s reconciliations.
· Processing of Investments Accounts.
· Recording and maintenance of Petty Cash transactions.
· Processing Of Cashbook.
· Corporate Cards.
· Filling Records.
· Matric/ Grade 12 or equivalent.
· Relevant Certificate or Diploma in Bookkeeping.
· Tertiary Accounting qualification would be an advantage.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
· Bookkeeping systems.
· Accounting software packages (e.g. Pastel).
In this position you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Closing date: 15 May 2019
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128