Advertisement: Stakeholder Relations Manager
Wednesday, 17 April 2019
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP is established in terms of Section 2 of Act No. 44 of 2000. SACAPs mandate is to protect the public by setting up standards for registrants’ education and training, professional skills, conduct, performance and ethics; keep a register of candidates and professionals who meet those standards; approve programmes at Architectural Learning Sites which professionals must complete maintaining a register; and take action when candidates and professionals on the register do not meet our standards.
Position: Stakeholder Relations Manager
(1) To assist with the communication and public relations management.
(2) To build and maintain stakeholder relationships (internally and externally)
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Assist with the development and reviews of Stakeholder Relations strategy.
· Assist with the development, application and reviews of the Stakeholder Relations Policies and Procedures.
· Facilitate the implementation of the Stakeholder Management Plan to unite and promote the profession and its contribution to South Africa.
· Maintain the stakeholder database.
· Conduct market research to enhance.
· Develop, design and ensure the production of corporate and branding material (e.g. Annual Reports, Brochures, banners, business cards, signage, etc.).
· Distribute branding material.
· Facilitate Media Campaigns and Press briefings.
· Monitor media releases to ensure proper coverage of SACAP.
· Develop and implement a Social Media Strategy.
· Facilitate strategic and key events.
· Assist in the development and review of a Corporate Communications Plan.
· Design and develop corporate and external stakeholder publications as well as internal staff publications.
· Maintain website for corporate, external and internal staff communications.
· Participate in special projects and programmes.
· Bachelor Degree or National Diploma in Communication, Marketing or Media Studies (including Public Relations).
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Media, Public Relations or Communications environment.
· Basic Design and Layout experience would be an advantage.
· Multi-media platforms.
· Public Speaking
· Communication Strategies
In this position you will be reporting to the Registrar.
Closing date: 02 May 2019
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128