Advertisement: Education Officer
Tuesday, 09 April 2019
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP is established in terms of Section 2 of Act No. 44 of 2000. SACAPs mandate is to protect the public by setting up standards for registrants’ education and training, professional skills, conduct, performance and ethics; keep a register of candidates and professionals who meet those standards; approve programmes at Architectural Learning Sites which professionals must complete maintaining a register; and take action when candidates and professionals on the register do not meet our standards.
Position: Education Officer
(1) Responsible to handle all logistical planning and scheduling of architectural education and training programme activities.
(2) Provides administrative support to the Manager: Education and Accreditation
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Maintain an accurate reference of all the Education and Accreditation System (i.e. Processes and Policies).
· Arrange with IT for the publication of Accreditation System (i.e. Processes and Policies) on SACAP website and other identified platforms.
· Update and maintain the distribution list for the Accreditation system.
· Support the planning and execution of accreditation activities.
· Supports the accreditation activities of SACAP.
· Maintain accurate records of key stakeholders (e.g. CHE, SAQA, CBE, etc.).
· Maintains a list of Examiners, moderators and Invigilators.
· Support special projects and programmes.
· Provides departmental administrative support.
· Senior Certificate essential.
· Diploma/certificate/office administration or related qualification preferable.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
In this position you will be reporting to the Education & Accreditation Manager.
Closing date: 24 April 2019
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128