Invitation to nominate 5th Term Council 2019 - 2023
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
THE SOUTH AFRICAN COUNCIL FOR THE ARCHITECTURAL PROFESSION - INVITATION FOR NOMINATIONS TO SERVE ON THE SACAP 5TH TERM OF COUNCIL.
In terms of Section 4 (1), (2) of the Architectural Profession Act, 2000 (Act No. 44 of 2000) (“the Act”), when any nomination becomes necessary, the Council must invite registered persons, voluntary associations, the State and the Public in a prescribed manner to nominate within a period of at least 60 days from the date of the invitation, persons who qualify for nominations.
When nominating, consideration should be given to representivity in respect of race, gender, disability and geographical location.
Nominations must be submitted in a prescribed form and must contain the following information:
1. Nominator information including name & surname, contact details of the nominating person or organization;
2. Nominee information including name & surname, all contact details, address, identity number, category of registration, discipline, gender, race, disability, province in which the nominee resides.
3. A declaration signed by the nominee that he/she is not disqualified to serve on Council in terms of Section 6 of the Act.
4. Acceptance form duly completed and signed by the Nominee.
5. Brief Curriculum Vitae of the nominee (not exceeding 2 pages).
Written nominations must be addressed for the attention of the Registrar/CEO: Marella O'Reilly.
Physical address: 51 Wessel Road, West Wing, Rivonia, Sandton, 2128.
Tel: 011 479 5000.
Postal address: P.O. Box 1500, Rivonia, 2128. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 03 August 2018
Late and incomplete nominations will not be considered.
Please click on the following hyperlinks to access the relevant information listed above which is required to complete the nomination process :
1. SACAP 5Th Term Council 2019-2023 nomination form.
2. SACAP Rules and the Procedure of Nomination of SACAP Council members.
3. SACAP invitation to Voluntary Associations.
4. SACAP invitation to Public member.
5. SACAP invitation to Registered Persons.