Request for Proposal (RFP) : Corporate Identity (CI) collateral closing date : 16 May 2018
Friday, 16 March 2018
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: CORPORATE IDENTITY (CI) COLLATERAL
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) invites all interested companies who render services specialising in Corporate Identity collateral to provide SACAP with proposals for the below advertised services listed in the REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) for a period of two years commencing on 01 May 2018 and ending 31 April 2020.
SACAP requires that the appointed service provider meets the following core competencies :
- In depth knowledge and experience of graphic design, desktop publishing and print production.
- Corporate Identity (CI) collateral and working with the various elements.
In depth knowledge of materials used in the Corporate Identity (CI) collateral.
- Ability to advise the client on the best practice in terms of the use of such materials.
- Ability to provide the client with examples of materials and products available for quotation purposes.
- Provide a list of existing clientele with written references (minimum of 3 (three)).
- Minimum knowledge and experience of 5 years.
The appointed service provider will be required to supply quotations based on specifications for design, desktop publishing (DTP), printing and production of the following:
- Corporate clothing.
- Outdoor and indoor signage.
- Vehicle branding.
- Stationery including business cards, complimentary slips, printing annual reports, A4 folders and posters.
- Corporate promotional items (items to be specified).
5 (five) copies of the RFP documentation must be clearly marked RFP - CORPORATE IDENTITY (CI) COLLATERAL and delivered by hand by no later than Monday, 16 May 2018 at 16h30.
SACAP, Right Wing,51 Wessel Road, Rivonia,Sandton,2128.
SACAP office hours: Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 16h30.
All enquiries should be directed to the Manager: Stakeholder Relations via email as follows: email@example.com
Please click on the following hyperlinks to access more information: