Request for Proposal : Public Relations (PR) services (Closing date : 20 March 2018)
Friday, 23 February 2018
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) invites all interested Public Relations (PR) agencies to submit a REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) to render public relations services for a period of three years commencing on 01 April 2018 and ending 31 March 2021.
The service provider must meet the following competency requirements:
- The Public Relations (PR) agency must be registered with the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA).
- The account director, who will be appointed to provide services to SACAP, must be registered in his/her individual capacity as a public relations practitioner.
- The company must have at least one certified public relations professional with current knowledge of the applicable standards for public relations. Demonstrate competence in the practice of public relations by providing a track record of existing clients.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of recent experience in the practice of public relations.
- Provide for reporting within the given standards, as set out by the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA).
The 5 copies of documentation must be clearly marked PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) RFP and delivered by hand by no later than Monday, 20 March 2018 at 16h00.
Delivery address: SACAP, Right Wing, 51 Wessel Road, Rivonia, Sandton, 2128.
SACAP office hours: Monday – Friday : 08h00 – 16h30.
All enquiries should be directed to the Manager: Stakeholder Relations via email as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the following link to access relevant documentation :
1. REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) – PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) services.
2. SACAP SUPPLIER DECLARATION FORM.