Wednesday, 08 March 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Administrator - Registrations
SACAP is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic person to join SACAP as an Administrator - Registrations.
To provide administration support to the registration of architectural professionals and maintain registration records.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To report on own performance and work activities.
- To ensure align administration processes relating to Registrations and CPD.
- To handle queries and provide required information relating to CPD credits and records.
- Retrieve online applications for Registration and finalise on the electronic system.
- Evaluation and approval of CPD submissions and confirmation of renewal at the end of CPD cycle.
- Compile statistical reports.
- Maintain records.
- Engage other statutory bodies in case of overlaps.
- Handle queries by architectural professionals and general public.
- Act as relief to Contact Centre when required.
- Understanding of relevant legislative and statutory mandate of professional bodies/ Councils.
- Understanding of the public and private Further and Higher Education and Training institutions.
- Knowledge of record keeping/ documentation management systems.
- Post-matric Certificate or Diploma or Certificate in Administration or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Administration background is essential.
- PC Literacy.
- Record keeping and archiving systems (manual and electronic).
- Business Etiquette
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager: Registrations and CPD.
Closing date: 21 March 2017
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
NB: Please do not apply if you had previously applied for this position.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128