Wednesday, 08 March 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Administrator - CPD
SACAP is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic person to join SACAP as an Administrator - CPD.
To provide administration support to the registration of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits by architectural professionals and maintain CPD records throughout the life cycle of the Registered Persons.
The candidate will be responsible for the following :
- Maintain CPD information and CPD portfolios submitted on the online profiles of Registered Professionals.
- Evaluate online submission of CPD claims and finalise on the electronic system.
- Compile weekly reports on work done.
- Engage other stakeholders where necessary.
- Handle queries by architectural professionals and general public.
- Act on queries received from Contact Centre when required and act as relief to Contact Centre when required.
- Understanding of relevant legislative and statutory mandate of professional bodies/ Councils.
- Knowledge of record keeping/ documentation management systems.
- Understanding of the public and private Further and Higher Education and Training institutions.
- To handle queries and provide required information relating to CPD credits and records.
- To ensure align administration processes relating to Registrations and CPD.
- To report on own performance and work activities.
- Post-matric Certificate or Diploma or Certificate in Administration or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Administration background is essential.
- PC Literacy.
- Record keeping and archiving systems (manual and electronic).
- Business Etiquette
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager: Registrations and CPD.
Closing date: 21 March 2017
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
NB: Please do not apply if you had previously applied for this position.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128