Vacancy : Contact Centre - Administrator.
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the Identification of Work (IDoW) that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Contact Centre Administrator
SACAP is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic person to join SACAP as a Contact Centre Administrator.
To handle enquiries regarding professional registrations and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Handle incoming call and emails enquiries from stakeholders.
- Compile statistical enquiry reports.
- Make outgoing calls and/ or send emails.
- Perform Front-Office duties on a relief basis.
- Matric/ Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Certificate in Office Administration or Call Centre Operations would be an advantage.
- Some experience as a Contact Centre Agent.
- Administration and clerical processes.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical systems.
- Working knowledge of Telephony systems.
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager: Registrations and CPD.
Closing date for applications: 31 January 2017
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128