Vacancy : Stakeholder Relations Assistant
Thursday, 12 January 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP’s primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the Identification of Work (IDoW) that may be performed by registered persons and publishing Guidelines for professional fees.
Stakeholder Relations Assistant
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person who is proactive, has good organisation and administrative skills, efficient, good presentation skills, attention to detail, analytical thinker who is practical and solutions driven, good communications skills (oral and written) and teamplayer. This position is for someone who can work independently and under pressure and with a good work ethic.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
- Coordination, administration and management of all responsibilities in relation to events – including exhibitions, public participation and stakeholder meetings.
- Obtain quotes and procurement of project related items;
- Ensure execution of the event requirements including working with service providers;
- Follow the internal business processes and procedures timeously;
- Liaison with PR agency and assisting with follow-up on all PR duties and responsibilities – as and when required.
- Liaison with service provider to complete all Corporate Identity collateral – business cards, corporate gifts, banners, posters, annual reports and collateral including print production and branded marketing collateral;
- Assist with research for proposals,
- Compiling and updating the Stakeholder Relations calendar of events and liaising with all stakeholders in this regard – speakers etc;
- Assist with drafting of various communications for internal and external purposes.
- Assist in completing Communication Plans – as and when required;
- Assist with completing Power Point presentations – as and when required.
- Matric and relevant qualification (Min Diploma) in event management, marketing, PR and communications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with event management including logistics within the communications industry.
- Basic knowledge of Corporate Identity including all collateral.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft package including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Occasional. able to work after hours when required for events and travel long-distance when required for events/functions.
- Drivers license and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- In this position you will be reporting to the Stakeholder Relations Manager.
Closing date: 27 January 2017
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 51 Wessels Road, Right Wing, Rivonia, 2128.