PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE EXAMINATION: 27 MARCH 2019
The next Professional Practice Examination (PPE) will take place on 27 March 2019. Please note the following important dates:
27 March 2019 - Examination date.
31 January 2019 - Applications open;
28 February 2019 - Closing date for applications to write the PPE;
11 March 2019 - Confirmation eligibility to write the PPE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ELIGIBILITY TO WRITE THE PPE
It has been resolved by Council that, going forward, the following will be required from a Candidate before he/she can write the PPE:
· A Candidate can only apply to write the PPE if he/she has completed the full period of required recognised practical experience. This implies that the Candidate must adhere to the following conditions, before he/she will be allowed to write the PPE:
· Candidates must have been registered for the following number of months:
o A minimum of two years for persons registered as Candidate Architects, Candidate Senior Architectural Technologists and Candidate Architectural Technologists;
o A minimum of three years for persons registered as Candidate Architectural Draughtspersons.
· Candidates must have submitted the required number of Monthly Training Records (MTRs) for the period stated above.
· The period of internship shall commence on the date of registration, confirmed to the Candidate in the letter confirming their SACAP registration number.
· MTRs for any period of time that a Candidate has not been registered or that a Candidate has been removed will not be taken into consideration;
· The minimum value units for each category of experience, as set out in the Practical Training Policy, must have been claimed.
· All applicants are required to pay the full PPE fee with the submission of this application.
· No application will be considered without the full payment.
· Standard/Non-Standard Venues:
· Standard Venues:
The Standard Venues are: Bloemfontein
· Non-Standard Venues:
This form must be submitted if you want to write the examination at any other venue, whether in South Africa or abroad.
PLEASE ensure that you indicate the city/town that you wish to write in, at the space provided on the form.