CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
CLAIMING OF CPD CREDITS
CPD Credits must be claimed annually, by the registered professional, directly on their Profile on the SACAP website.
Please follow these instructions
1. Go to the SACAP website at www.sacapsa.com and log in on the Home page, using your
USERNAME and PASSWORD.
2. After Logging in, you will be asked to verify your personal details.
Any change in addresses, telephone numbers, employment etc. can be done here.
3. Once completed, you must proceed to MANAGE PROFILE.
4. Go to CONTENT & FEATURES on this section you will find PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
5. Select PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT and the next screen that will be displayed is a summary of
the CPD Categories.
6. Click on + ADD ENTRY to log CPD credits.
7. This will open the screen for capturing your CPD credits.
8. When capturing CPD credits, follow these guidelines.
||is this entry for a Certificate or Program?
||Always select YES
||Select CPD 5 Year Cycle from the drop-down menu.
||Select the Category of the particular Credit from the drop down menu.
||For Category 1 and Category 3b activities, this is the date on which the activity took place.
SACAP is pleased to announce that the ONLINE CERTIFICATE for Professionals has been completed on YM.
Professionals can now print certificates according to the following three types of certificates available:
Please click on the following link to access the CPD ONLINE CERTIFICATE PRINTING TUTORIAL