SESSION 1 – 8:00am to 12:00pm
· Demonstrate non-compliance in the Code of Conduct with case studies
· Demonstrate compliance with rule 1,4 & 5
· Unpacking of Client Professional Agreement
· Discussion on the 6 work stages
SESSION 2 – 12:30pm to 2:30pm
· To develop the professionals understanding of the different methods of calculating the Fenestration compliance and which method is better suited to meet your client’s needs.
· This seminar includes an example clearly showing the different outcomes using the different methods.
· SACAP - Professional Competency:1 - Architectural Design.2 - Environmental relationships.3 - Construction technology.7 - Building services & related technologies.
· This workshop covers the impacts of using thedifferent methods of achieving compliance. These impacts include initial and lifetime costs of the building. It also demonstrates the impact of Architectural massing and form on the overall environmental impact of the building.
SESSION 3 – 2:30pm to 4:30pm
· To develop the professionals understanding of the requirement for building setbacks from boundaries and other buildings, the effects of different building materials on the Safety Distance and methods to calculate the minimum requirements
· SACAP - Professional Competency: 2 - Environmental relationships.3 - Construction technology.4 -The structure of buildings.7 - Building services & related technologies.
· This workshop covers the construction materials and facade openings in relation to the boundary and / or other buildings and how this effects the footprint of the building