To develop and improve the professional discipline of independent inspections, report writing and expert witnessing in the architectural field to the benefit of the public and the industry.
To obtain this objective by both theoretical and practical training through an inter-active workshop
· The 5 different types of reports and their application
· Different scopes of the applicable inspections
· Compiling and the lay-out of the different types of reports
· Different ways of determining and specifying the quantum
· Preparation for litigation and witnessing
· Interaction with the legal team
· Preparation and compilation of supporting documents
· Practical handling of the court case
· Fee structures for reporting and witnessing
· Practical exercises and role play to illustrate and embed the above various contents.
Delegates would receive:
· A copy of the presentation in pdf format on cd.
· Exercise briefs
· Various copies of sample reports and other relevant documents
Delegates will need:
· Note paper and pens