Professional Practice Examination
Professional Practice Examination
SACAP advises all Registered Professionals and Candidates that the closing date for preliminary applications to write the March 2014 Practice Examination (PPE) has been extended following receipt of requests to extend the closing date for applications.
The March 2014 SACAP Professional Practice Exam will now take place on 27 March 2014.
The following important revised dates must be noted:
14 February 2014 - Revised closing date for preliminary applications
24 February 2014 - Confirmation of eligibility to write the Professional Practice Examination (PPE)
28 February 2014 - Closing date for final payments
14 March 2014 - Applicants to be informed of venues and time for the Professional Practice Examination (PPE)
27 March 2014 - Revised date for the Professional Practice Examination (PPE)
Please download all relevant information regarding the Professional Practice Exam (PPE) from the RELATED LINKS below.
1. A preliminary application fee is payable with the application.
This fee must be paid directly into the Council's bank account and proof of payment must accompany this application - information is listed on the applicaton form.
2. Administration fees for the preliminary application :
Standard venues - R250.00 (R219.30 + R30.70 VAT)
(Listed at the bottom of the application form)
Other venues - R250.00 (R219.30 + R30.70 VAT)
(Outside of South Africa)
3. Monthly Training Records
All the monthly training records (MTR) submitted by the applicant during the period of registration, must be re-submitted with the application form.
No application will be considered without the proof of payment and copies of the monthly training records.
4. Closing date for preliminary applications
After the closing date for Preliminary Applications (14 February 2014), the calculations of the monthly training records for the Candidate applicants will be done to determine the eligibility to write the PPE.
5. Confirmation of applications
SACAP will inform applicants in writing of their eligibility to write the PPE (24 February 2014). Please note that there will be no confirmation given telephonically.
After receipt of confirmation of eligibility to write the PPE, applicants will have until 28 February 2014 to pay the balance of the administration fee, which are as follows:
Standard venues : R1520.00 (R1333.33 + R186.67 VAT)
Other venues : R3437.00 (R3014.91 + R422.09 VAT)
1. Only SACAP registered candidates (persons) will be allowed to write the PPE.
2. Contact information supplied will be taken as the application's preferred contact details and SACAP's database amended accordingly.
3. Applicants registered as Candidates will only be allowed to write the PPE, if they meet the conditions of the Practical Training and Examination Policy.
4. Adminstration fees are non-refundable.
5. Exam scripts will under no circumstances be made available for perusal.
6. Results of the PPE will be communicated with the applicants by e-mail. No results will given telephonically.
7. No late applications and/or payments will be accepted or considered.
8. Candidates will no longer be identifies by their full names, but by their SACAP accounts numbers. This number will be confirmed to the Candidates with the final confirmation of arrangements (venue etc) for the PPE.
9. Candidates are required to provide the following document(s) for identity purposes:
9.1 Barcoded SA ID document; or
9.2 Valid Passport
10. The PPE will be written on 27 March 2014.
Further information can be obtained from SACAP via the following email address: email@example.com