Professionals can now print certificates according to the following three types of certificates available :
CERTIFICATE ONE - APPLICABLE TO PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE CPD COMPLIANT 2015
Please note: This section is applicable to Professionals that were due for renewal of registration through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in 2015.
(2015 Renewal was for Professionals who were registered in the following years: 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005 and 2010)
The conditions for Renewal of Registration are as follows:
· CPD records for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 must have been submitted in FULL.
· A minimum amount of 25 CPD credits in the three CPD categories combined must have
been accrued over a five year period.
· A minimum of 5 of the 25 CREDITS must have been accrued in CATEGORY ONE.
· Once a Professional has complied with the above conditions, a CERTIFICATE WILL
ALREADY BE ON YOUR PROFILE ON YM.
CERTIFICATE TWO – APPLICABLE TO PROFESSIONALS WHO RE-REGISTERED OR UPGRADED TO A DIFFERENT CATEGORY OF REGISTRATION FROM 15 AUGUST 2014 TO DATE
· New certificates were created on YM for Professionals in this category.
· This certificate is called an AD HOC certificate on YM.
CERTIFICATE THREE – APPLICABLE TO PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITH AN ORGINAL SACAP PRINTED CERTIFICATE PREVIOUSLY (BEFORE 2015) BUT REQUIRE A RE-PRINT/RE-ISSUE OF THE CERTIFICATE
· A written request must be sent to SACAP via the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or on the CONTACT US section of the SACAP website :www.sacapsa.com.
· SACAP will determine whether the applicant (Professional) is fully PAID UP and has met
with the Conditions for CPD compliance. (Please click on the following link to read more
on CPD Compliance). Thereafter, an AD HOC Certificate will be created on your profile.
· SACAP will communicate with you once the above has been completed.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE TUTORIAL: HOW TO PRINT AN ONLINE CERTIFICATE