Debtors Clerk – Finance (Temporary)
31 May 2016
Posted by: Munetsi Chiunda
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP's primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Debtors Clerk – Finance (Temporary)
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with good work ethic and analytical thinking skills that works well independently. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and can work well under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
· Oversee the accounting records of Registered Persons.
· Invoicing and Collection of Revenue.
· Allocation of unapplied and unidentified receipts.
· Management of the records for the RP’s.
· Maintain records on the Accounts Receivable system.
· Prepare of the reports on a regular basis.
· Collate and ensure newly registered persons on YM have profiles/accounts in Pastel
· Matric with Accounting.
· A three-year national post Matric qualification in Finance will be an added advantage.
· Three-year Revenue experience.
· Knowledge of Pastel and YM (back-end) would be an advantage.
· Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Closing date: 11 June 2016
If you have not heard from SACAP within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026.